Which areas can be treated by Thermage ?
- The Eyelids – hooding,fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested.
- The Face – as we age, phrases like “turkey neck”, loose jowls, sagging skin and “what happened to my jawline?” creep in. Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body – aging doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples. Thermage is a non-invasive way to smooth the skin on our bodies and even temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite.
Science behind Thermage
Thermage treatments are all about focusing radiofrequency energy to kick start the body’s own natural renewal process. Like most smart technologies, the process is relatively simple – it’s a combination of heat energy to treat deep tissue, and cooling effects, to protect the skin surface and deliver better patient comfort during the procedure. The latest evolution of Thermage includes patented Comfort Pulse Technology – gentle vibrations and interspersed cooling that make your Thermage treatment even more comfortable.
Treatment begins with a cooling effect on the skin for comfort and safety of surface layers.
A specially designed treatment tip is placed against the skin in targeted areas.
Radiofrequency energy penetrates deep into the skin’s tissue, heating the treatment areas and remodeling the collagen.
Final delivery of cryogen to cool the epidermis.
Thermage is a proven radiofrequency treatment that transforms skin by working below the surface and addresses a wide range of surface imperfections that result from age and environmental factors.
Benefits include :
- Smoothing of wrinkly or uneven skin
- Better definition of facial features around the eyes, jaw and neckline
- Smoothing and toning of unsightly bulges, dimples and wrinkles on the face and body
- A single treatment that delivers results
- Non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe
- Minimal downtime, so it’s easy to fit into your routine
- Real change you just can’t get from lotions and creams
- Targeted, effective treatment that can help address the signs of aging on many focal areas of the body
Thermage radiofrequency energy works with your body, remodeling your collagen to help your skin get that smooth feel and youthful look you want.
Thermage treatments are typically 45 minutes for eyes or face and up to 90 minutes for larger body areas.You will start to see and feel real results in a single treatment. However most patients may require 1-2 more treatments to see a more visible difference. Most patients can see and feel Thermage results very soon after treatment – in as little as one day. Continued improvements and contouring can happen for up to six months as your body regenerates collagen. Your body actually produces new collagen which is how the collagen matrix thickens and creates a smoothing effect. Rresults can last for years.
Schedule a Consultation
If you would like to schedule a consultation for Thermage, please contact online or by phone today. Dr. Biraj will be happy to answer your questions and talk with you about all aspects of the procedure